Saturday, September 10, 2016

Beginnings


People, Group, Leader ...Today was our orientation. It is exciting to me that there are only ten of us in the cohort; for some reason the smaller group feels more comfortable. I imagine that is because I am an introvert and feel safer minimizing my interactions! Knowing that the platform for assignments is Blackboard makes me feel at home. I’m glad I had all those courses through UFV. Even though I didn’t use them for the purpose I’d originally intended, the fact that I’ve had so much experience in online learning is a boon here. I don’t feel nervous about the course requirements. I feel a bit apprehensive about how I’ll handle not having my Saturdays to recharge, but I know that what I’ll be learning will make up for it. Altogether I feel very energized and excited right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment